- Iphone 12 to 14 full charges
- Android 7 to 14 full charges
Laptops / Tablets
- Max size : Up to 17.3″”
- Charger power: up to 200W ( can power most gaming laptops )
- 2 Full Charges for Macbook ( 16 extra hours )
- 4-5 Full Charges for Microsoft Surface Go ( 39 extra hours )
- 2-3 full charges DJI Mavic Pro
- 2 full charges for DJI Phantom
- 15-20 full charges for Go-Pro Hero 8 (40 extra hours of filming)
- 15 full charges for Canon Rebel T6
- 6-8 full charges for Nintendo Switch (40 – 50 extra hours)
- 3 hours of play for Game Cube with Mini projector
- Studio Lights
- Soldering iron
- Projector ( 4-8 hours, depending on the model )
- Mini fridge
- The list gets too long!
Haley Myanis onBoost Pack is so good
It never leaves my side. Needed something like this for a long time.
Charlie T onBeyond Helpful!
This is one of those ideas where you kick yourself for not thinking of it first. It just makes sense, I barely use wall outlets anymore lol. Bag is pretty solid quality as well, Lighter than I expected.
Mark Busch onI'm Hooked
Super helpful for charging my laptop and camera when I’m working in the Austin area. I get anxiety when I use my other bags now! Great product, works as advertised and super helpful.
Andrew S onGreat hiking bag!
Best bag I’ve ever had, I use it every day. Bought the bag for a hiking trip I was going on going thinking the battery charging capable would be a great addition and boy was I right. Highly recommend for anyone looking to get a quality bag!
Ellis Neuer onGotta Get the Dock Too!
I got it without the dock at first and ended up buying it. Being able to swap through batteries and not having to wait for a charge is definitely a nice upgrade, but I missed the bundle discount for ad-ons because I bought it later. Maybe the team can hook me up? lol