Gaston Gear products must be purchased on the Gaston Gear company website to qualify for our return policy. this post-purchase, 14-day guarantee excludes normal depletion of consumable parts (unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship), and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, neglect, abuse, water damage, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
Gaston Gear products purchased from an authorized Gaston Gear retailer are subject to that particular retailer’s return policy and accepted at their discretion only. Please check with that retailer if you have any questions regarding their individual return policy.
Here’s how to get started: Send an email to our firstname.lastname@example.org email address, in the subject column write “request return” followed by a brief description of why you’d like to return the product. Once we receive your email, we will email you with further instructions. You are eligible for a return only if you are within your 14-day window. Your 14-day window begins on the date your board was delivered. This post-purchase, 14-day guarantee serves as our return policy. We’ll provide you with a prepaid return shipping label to ship your product back to Gaston Gear in its original box.
Your original form of payment will be refunded upon Gaston Gear’s receipt and approval of the product. If it is found that the product is not applicable for a refund it is the buyers responsibility to pay for shipping. If a customer’s return is approved they will be held responsible for a restocking fee. Gaston Gear’s restocking fee is 25% of the purchase price (plus shipping if applicable).
Once your package has been shipped from Gaston Gear, you will receive an email notifying you with the tracking information and carrier.
For orders being shipped outside the US: You will be billed for shipping and are expected to cover all Customs and Duties applied by your local customs enforcement. Shipping for international orders is handled exclusively by DHL.
The most common changes made during shipment are:
- Hold at location for pickup
- Address changes/corrections
- Vacation holds
You are welcome to contact the carrier to make any changes to the package shipment. If you would like Gaston Gear to make the change on your behalf, we are happy to help. Please submit a request to email@example.com
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. All domestic shipments are made via ground transportation & will arrive within 3 to 7 business days.
International shipments are limited to select countries. If you have any questions regarding shipping for non US and Canada shipments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaston Gear warrants its products to be free of major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of 180 days from the original date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only when the product is used on smooth paved surfaces only and does not cover products used illegally or on uneven surfaces.
- Gaston Gear will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be returned to Gaston Gear, postage prepaid.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by Gaston Gear, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only.
- Gaston Gear will not be responsible for any costs, losses, injuries, or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of this product.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including but not limited to, riding on dirt or uneven surfaces, damage due to excessive sun exposure, damage caused by water damage, damage caused by improper handling or storage, damage caused by impact, damage caused by use in contravention of local law, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only. The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, Gaston Gear DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS.
- Warranty claims must be processed and be issued a return authorization prior to shipping to Gaston Gear or your package will be refused upon delivery.